Your book idea is already written … in your journal! That is great news. Now that you have your book idea, use your journals to write your book. Easy, right? Write!
1. Read your journals and identify content that goes in your book.
2. Continue journal writing and make journaling accessible.
3. Make journal writing meaningful for you. It is not about quantity, but quality.
Additionally, writing a journal improves the following during the book writing process:
1. Commitment to writing time
2. Authentication of writer’s voice
3. Creation and development of book ideas
4. Construction and documentation of writing ability
Grab those journals and say it right; write now!